Sunday, January 24, 2010

SUNDAY SMILE



I don't have the time to cruise the internet that I had when I was trucking.
These days . . .
I spin in circles
rearrange piles of crap from one room to another
spend lots of time reading about canning and preserving
drive to the grocery to get ingredients to cook ANYTHING (will hopefully get to stop this soon)
walk Leo.

Every once in awhile, I get to sport cruise on the interwebs.
I found this yesterday


How could you not smile?
Wouldn't you love to have that in your house?
I would.

4 comments:

  1. The furniture made me smile for real, but the little girl, her look made me think I might slap her if I found her in my house.
    So glad you are into Alton Brown! And he's gotten so skinny recently. Bill and I argue about who we would most like to have dinner with: Alton Brown or Gwen Ifill. Still haven't decided.
    Impressed with your three-armed dough rolling.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does two of somethin make for a theme? The wood of the FABULOUS flour mill and these drawers is cool man, cool! Think we could get a group discount if we ordered a few ata time? Kindofa co-op purchase plan? Never enough wood man! You got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE!!!!! I missed you. :) Welcome back. Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that crazy furniture! I'm thinking if we had something like this, we wouldn't be so inclined to just pile whatever up on top because it'd slide right off. Makes me smile, too, to think of the cats trying to perch there ...!

    ReplyDelete